Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading
Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading is a literary corpus of non canonical novels by Portuguese authors, from the period 1840-1920.
This Portuguese colection within the European Literary Text Collection (ELTeC) was developed through the Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading project, assuring the Portuguese contribution i) to the development of good practices and computational methods of textual analysis adapted to the European literary traditions, ii) to the study and analysis of fundamental concepts of Portuguese and European literary theory and history, in the context and development of the Cost Action CA16204 – Distant Reading for European Literary History.
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- BILP – Bibliography of Portuguese Linguistics database
- CAL2 – L2 Acquisition Corpus
- CIPM – Digital Corpus of Medieval Portuguese
- CORPORART – PT/IT specialized comparable corpora of Public Art
- Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Oneness – On-line less used and less taught language courses
- Scrinium – Medieval Portuguese translations of Latin texts
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis