The corpus G&T.Comenta was created within G&T.Comenta project for study and categorization of the commentary as an activity of language and textual practice. The corpus results from a collection of texts circulating in different media and from different sources. The collection was made based on a common principle: to contain the term “comment(s)” and/or “commentator”.
Based on all the texts collected and contextual criteria, the material was catalogued and a database created.
This step made possible the creation of two types of descriptors:
1. the essential ones for the presentation of each element of the corpus (support, circulation medium, date, author, title and type of comment);
2. the non-essential ones for the identification of the texts, but of extreme relevance for their study (theme and activity).
There are two types of documents: comments and commented texts.
The commented text is the source text on which the comments are focused. The cataloguing refers to one or the other as indicated in the descriptor.
There are three types of producer:
. Reader – comments made in dialog boxes;
. User – comments made in dialog boxes, but referring to sites that present a certain product;
. Author – comments made by a certain personality.
Menu < back
- Lexicons, Dictionaries, Glossaries
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- DLP – Portuguese Language Dictionary
- Multilingual Multidomain Dictionary
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis