COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
The COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary comprises the terminology used by official Healthcare agencies, healthcare professionals and scientists, as well as the media and social media.
In the current context, it is essential to allow access to organized terminological information on the disease, in clear, easy to understand language. The methodology used is oriented towards the popularization of definitions, thus contributing to Health literacy. The glossary is under permanent construction. We intend to follow the evolution of the pandemic from a terminological point of view and update the resource in real time.
Menu < back
- Lexicons, Dictionaries, Glossaries
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis