OntoDomLab-Med is an ontology of domain labels focused on Medicine. It has been developed within the scope of the collaboration of NOVA CLUNL in the transition of the Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa Contemporânea (DLPC) from the Academia das Ciências de Lisboa into a digital version. Its purpose is to provide a solid conceptual foundation that facilitates interoperability with TEI Lex-0, as well as improve: i) the consistency of domain labelling assignment and ii) the efficiency in what concerns information retrieval.
OntoDomLab-Med is being developed in OWL.
Carvalho, Sara (2018). A terminological approach to knowledge organization within the scope of endometriosis: the EndoTerm project. PhD. Supervised by Rute Costa (NOVA University Lisbon) and Christophe Roche (Université Savoie Mont Blanc). Co-tutelle agreement between the NOVA University Lisbon and the Communauté Université Grenoble Alpes.
Costa, Rute; Carvalho, Sara; Salgado, Ana; Simões, Alberto and Tasovac, Toma (2020). Ontologie des marques de domaines appliquée aux dictionnaires de langue générale. Langue(s) & Parole. Revue de Philologie Française et Romane, (5) [Editor: Xavier Blanco], pp.201-230. ISSN 2466-7757.
Salgado, Ana; Costa, Rute and Tasovac, Toma (2019). Improving the consistency of usage labelling in dictionaries with TEI Lex-0. Lexicography: Journal of ASIALEX. eISSN 2197-4306.
Menu < back
- Lexicons, Dictionaries, Glossaries
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- Dicionário de Abreviaturas Digitais
- DLP – Portuguese Language Dictionary
- Multilingual Multidomain Dictionary
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis