BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
The Textual and Terminological Database for the Portuguese Parliament (Base de Dados Terminológica e Textual da Assembleia da República – BDTT-AR) results from a collaboration between the Portuguese Parliament (Assembleia da República) and the Linguistics Research Centre of NOVA University Lisbon (CLUNL), which began in 2005.
BDTT-AR is a multilingual database (Portuguese, English and French) that contains the terminology used within the Portuguese Parliament. The database conception follows methodological and theoretical criteria implemented by CLUNL in close collaboration with Portuguese Parliament. Terminological information was retrieved from texts produced within this institution, thoroughly checked with the different working groups involved – linguists, terminologists, translators, documentalists and specialists from the different Parliament areas -, and is now available in BDTT-AR.
BDTT-AR is conceived as a dynamic database, whose contains are permanently being updated.
Menu < back
- Lexicons, Dictionaries, Glossaries
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- Dicionário de Abreviaturas Digitais
- DLP – Portuguese Language Dictionary
- Multilingual Multidomain Dictionary
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis
- BILP – Bibliography of Portuguese Linguistics database
- CORPORART_GRAMM_IT_1.0: CORPORART Semantic Word Sketch Grammar for Italian
- CORPORART_GRAMM_PT_1.0: CORPORART Semantic Word Sketch Grammar for European Portuguese
- Oneness – On-line less used and less taught language courses
- Scrinium – Medieval Portuguese translations of Latin texts