OntoDomLab-Med is an ontology of domain labels focused on Medicine. It has been developed within the scope of the collaboration of NOVA CLUNL in the transition of the Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa Contemporânea (DLPC) from the Academia das Ciências de Lisboa into a digital version. Its purpose is to provide a solid conceptual foundation that facilitates interoperability with TEI Lex-0, as well as improve: i) the consistency of domain labelling assignment and ii) the efficiency in what concerns information retrieval.
OntoDomLab-Med is being developed in OWL.
Carvalho, Sara (2018). A terminological approach to knowledge organization within the scope of endometriosis: the EndoTerm project. PhD. Supervised by Rute Costa (NOVA University Lisbon) and Christophe Roche (Université Savoie Mont Blanc). Co-tutelle agreement between the NOVA University Lisbon and the Communauté Université Grenoble Alpes. Available at: http://hdl.handle.net/10362/49745 [Accessed 7 Nov. 2018].
Costa, Rute; Carvalho, Sara; Salgado, Ana; Simões, Alberto and Tasovac, Toma (2020, forthcoming). Ontologie des labels de domaines appliquée aux dictionnaires de langue générale. La lexicographie en tant que méthodologie de recherche en linguistique. Revue de Philologie Française et Romane – Langue(s) & Parole, 5 [Editor: Xavier Blanco].
Salgado, Ana; Costa, Rute and Tasovac, Toma (2019). Improving the consistency of usage labelling in dictionaries with TEI Lex-0. Lexicography: Journal of ASIALEX [PDF]. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s40607-019-00061-x [Accessed 21 Nov. 2019]. eISSN 2197-4306.
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- BILP – Bibliography of Portuguese Linguistics database
- CAL2 – L2 Acquisition Corpus
- CIPM – Digital Corpus of Medieval Portuguese
- CORPORART – PT/IT specialized comparable corpora of Public Art
- Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Oneness – On-line less used and less taught language courses
- Scrinium – Medieval Portuguese translations of Latin texts
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis