BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
The Textual and Terminological Database for the Portuguese Parliament (Base de Dados Terminológica e Textual da Assembleia da República – BDTT-AR) results from a collaboration between the Portuguese Parliament (Assembleia da República) and the Linguistics Research Centre of NOVA University Lisbon (CLUNL), which began in 2005.
BDTT-AR is a multilingual database (Portuguese, English and French) that contains the terminology used within the Portuguese Parliament. The database conception follows methodological and theoretical criteria implemented by CLUNL in close collaboration with Portuguese Parliament. Terminological information was retrieved from texts produced within this institution, thoroughly checked with the different working groups involved – linguists, terminologists, translators, documentalists and specialists from the different Parliament areas -, and is now available in BDTT-AR.
BDTT-AR is conceived as a dynamic database, whose contains are permanently being updated.
- Batoréo 1994
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- Bibliography on the linguistic situation and teaching of the Portuguese language in East Timor
- BILP – Bibliography of Portuguese Linguistics database
- CAL2 – L2 Acquisition Corpus
- CIPM – Digital Corpus of Medieval Portuguese
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Oneness – On-line less used and less taught language courses
- Scrinium – Medieval Portuguese translations of Latin texts