Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis
Termes de base du diagnostic orthophonique is a resource consisting of a list of 45 lexical units considered fundamental for the diagnosis of speech and language pathologies, constituting a non-exhaustive extract of the vocabulary in use in 2020.
These terms were carefully selected and the list was validated by therapists and students of speech therapy as representative of this practice in 2019.
The list, originally developed in French, was submitted to two bilingual speech therapy specialists, one British native and one Portugal native, to validate the correspondence of equivalents in British English and European Portuguese.
This resource was developed within the MOCOLANG-O project.
- BDTT-AR – Terminological and Textual Database for the Portuguese Parliament
- BILP – Bibliography of Portuguese Linguistics database
- CAL2 – L2 Acquisition Corpus
- CIPM – Digital Corpus of Medieval Portuguese
- CORPORART – PT/IT specialized comparable corpora of Public Art
- Portuguese Literature Corpus for Distant Reading
- DVPM – The Dictionary of Medieval Portuguese Verbs
- COVID-19 Collaborative Glossary
- Multilingual Terminological Glossaries for specific purposes within the Community of Portuguese Language Countries
- Oneness – On-line less used and less taught language courses
- Scrinium – Medieval Portuguese translations of Latin texts
- Basic terms in speech and language pathology diagnosis